Our first regulated nail qualification is here!
Combining both level 2 & level 3 elements, learners are able to jump straight to level 3 status following successful completion of the course.
The foundations of any great nail technician is their training. This nationally recognised Ofqual qualification gives you the best start into the world of Nail Technology.
Learners are guided through the fundamental elements including; Spa Manicure & Pedicure, Acrylic Nails, Gel Polish, Using Electric Files as well as Healthy & Safety, Anatomy & Physiology, Hygiene, Personal Health and Wellbeing and Products & Services.
Total course fee including examination fees - £1995.00
Payment plans are offered as follows:
Booking Fee - £500.00 (payable via this link)
Weekly Instalments of £99.67 paid by direct debit over 15 weeks
Induction Day - TBC
In-House Classes - 14th, 21st, 28th February, 7th, 14th, 21st March, 4th, 11th, 25th April, 3rd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th May & 6th June
Contact us via the contact form at the top of the website, where we will e-mail you more information. From there we will arrange a welcome chat, this enables us to ensure the course is right for you and explain the finer detail. Once this is complete we can start steps to enrol you on the course.
- Course Content Summary
- Follow Health & Safety practice in the salon (R/600/8763)
- Provide Manicure Treatments (T/601/4569)
- Provide Pedicure Treatments (R/601/4448)
- Client Care and Communication in beauty related industries (A/601/4458) & (T/601/4457)
- Monitor and Maintain Health & Safety practice in the salon (R/600/8780)
- Apply and Maintain Acrylic Nail Enhancements (A/601/4444)
- Maintaining Personal Health & Wellbeing (D/600/8779)
- Display Stock to promote sales in a salon (J/600/8761)
- Working with others in the hair and beauty sector (H/600/6323)
- Airbrush Designs for Nails (L/601/3931)
- Promote Products & Services to clients in a salon (T/600/8769)
- Enhance Nails using Electric Files (T/601/5334)
- Design and Apply Nail Art (K/601/4794)
- Gel Polish (Accredited Certificate)
- Learning Option
The learning option for this course is 15 weeks in-house learning, accompanied by online theory and self study away from class. Classes are held at our Llandudno training facility.
Theory material is delivered online via our training portal with supporting video tutorials demonstrating the practical elements of the course, before learner's complete in-depth in-house practical sessions followed by practical assessment.
Coursework is carried out alongside the in-house classes and must be completed to progress through the qualification.
- Additional Information
Awarding Body: Focus Awards (Ofqual Regulated Qualification)
Kit Included? No - Kits can be purchased alongside your course to add learning away from class
Pre-Requisites: Good Literacy, Numeracy and ICT Skills. Minimum Entry age is 16.
Certificate Type: PDF
Assessment Method: Ongoing Summative Assessment