Guided through our entry level 2 qualification, learners are able to continue onto level 3 status following successful completion of the course.
The foundations of any great beauty therapist is their training. This nationally recognised Ofqual qualification gives you the best start into the world of Beauty Therapy.
Total course fee including examination fees - £1899.
Contact us via the contact form at the top of the website, where we will e-mail you more information. From there we will arrange a welcome chat, this enables us to ensure the course is right for you and explain the finer detail. Once this is complete we can start steps to enrol you on the course.
- Course Content Summary
Mandatory Units -
- Provide pedicure treatments (R/601/4448)
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work (M/617/3378)
- Ensure your own actions reduce risks to health and safety (Y/600/9011)
- Provide facial skin care treatment (T/67/3379)
- Enhance the appearance of eyebrows and eyelashes (K/617/3380)
- Provide manicure treatments (T/601/4569)
- Carry out waxing services (L/617/3386)
- Apply make-up (A/617/1018)
- Provide Threading Services (Y/617/3388)
- Promote additional services or products to customers (D/601/0936)
- Learning Option
The learning option for this course is in-house learning, accompanied by online theory and self study away from class. Classes are held at our Llandudno training facility.
Theory material is delivered online via our training portal with supporting video tutorials demonstrating the practical elements of the course, before learner's complete in-depth in-house practical sessions followed by practical assessment.
Coursework is carried out alongside the in-house classes and must be completed to progress through the qualification.
- Additional Information
Awarding Body: Focus Awards (Ofqual Regulated Qualification)
Kit Included? No - Kits can be purchased alongside your course to add learning away from class
Pre-Requisites: Good Literacy, Numeracy and ICT Skills. Minimum Entry age is 16.
Certificate Type: PDF & Hardcopy
Assessment Method: Ongoing Summative Assessment