Pedicure services transformed! Step up your pedicure services to the next level with our Electric File Pedicure Course.
Our Electric File Pedicure Course flips the traditional service on its head, incorporating; Foot Health and Consultation, Hard Skin and Callus Identification and Removal, Advanced Cuticle work, removal of dead protein and non living tissue and Toe Nail Preparation for colour services whilst polishing and intensely hydrating the skin.
This advanced treatment enhances and adapts your skills to be able to offer the maintenance that clients need with the luxury of a gel service without the traditional need for a foot soak/massage.
The use of specific electric file bit tailored for skin removal the service can be adapted to suit the skin type of the client.
During the course you will learn how to;
- consult and identify treatment plans for your clients,
- provide a safe working environment,
- use the electric file to remove hard skin, calluses and cracks, prepare the toe nails and surrounding skin leaving a flawless nail plate ready for polish/gel application.
- hydrate and polish the skin to a high finish.
- provide aftercare and advice for ongoing client maintenance.
This treatment is perfect for those techs who don't want to offer a 'soak service' but want to be able to make feet look amazing by tackling the key areas clients struggle with!
Covering all relevant in depth theory prior to attend our in house day, you will perform the treatment on 2 live models during the session.
This is an advanced course and requires students to already be qualified in Electric Filing.
A model will be required for the afternoon and will work on each other during the day.
- Course Content Summary
• Salon Safety
• Health and Hygiene
• Anatomy & Physiology of the Feet
• Nail Diseases & Disorders
• Contra Indications of service
• Nail and Skin Analysis
• Consultation Techniques
• Product Knowledge & Selection
• Equipment & Tools
• Bits and Abrasives
• Electric File Set Up & Use
• Hard Skin, Callus & Crack Removal
• Advanced preparation of the toe nails and surrounding area
• Insurance and Compliance
• Business Guidance and Social Media
- Learning Option
The best of both options is In-House Blended learning, we delivered all the theory material to you online prior to the the In-House practical session at our Llandudno training facility.
You will also be able to access and watch the practical demonstrations so that on the day you will already have prior knowledge of the process to gain as much from the session as possible. This learning option is aimed at anyone who feels they would prefer to come into the training centre for face to face tuition.
- Additional Information
Accrediting Body: ABT
Kit Included? No
Pre-Requisites: Student must hold Electric File Certificate
Certificate Type: PDF
Assessment Method: In-House Session