A fantastic introduction into the Nail Industry! Gel Polish is the biggest hit with clients in recent years. This natural nail treatment is great for complete beginners and beauty therapists or hairdressers looking to provide an add-on service.
Our Beginners Gel Polish is a fun short course packed with in-depth theory and hands on practical experience.
Whichever way you choose to learn this course is packed full of vital theory knowledge providing an essential foundation to provide a great treatment. Choose from either remote learning or in-house sessions to undertake the practical elements of the course with great tutor support and experience to guide your learning journey.
- Course Content Summary
• Salon Safety
• Health and Hygiene
• Anatomy & Physiology of the Natural Nail
• Pre Client Consultation
• Nail Diseases & Disorders
• Contra Indications of service
• Product Knowledge & Selection
• Equipment & Tools
• Natural Nail Preparation
• Application of Gloss Colour, French & Glitter
• Building Structure & Strength using Builder Gels
• Maintenance & Safe Removal
• Insurance and Compliance
• Business Guidance and Social Media
- Learning Option
Accrediting Body: IPHM
Kit Included? No - Please note products/kit will be required in order to fulfil the case study requirements of this course
Pre-Requisites: None (Suitable for Beginners)
Certificate Type: PDF Download
Assessment Method: Case Studies