Our comprehensive Advanced Skin Booster Course is designed to equip participants with the advanced knowledge and practical skills needed to perform advanced skin boosting procedures effectively and safely. Skin boosters are innovative treatments that provide deep hydration and rejuvenation to the skin, resulting in a radiant and youthful complexion. This course is suitable for medical professionals, such as dermatologists, plastic surgeons, nurses, and licensed aestheticians, who already have a solid understanding of basic skin anatomy and dermal filler techniques.
Skin Boosters are used to regenerate the Extra Cellular Matrix (ECM) by stimulating the fibroblasts in the skin to produce a complete mix of collagen and elastin.
We will cover a range of different skin boosters such as Profhilo, Seventy Hyal, Infini to suit your clients skin concerns.
- Theory: Online Learning Platform
- Practical: In-house Training on Live Models
Theory: 1-2 days (self-paced)
Practical: 1 days (on-site)
We accept the following professions onto our courses – Doctors, Nurses, Dentists and Non-medics.
Entry level requirements for Non-medics are as follows:
◾️NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy or
◾️Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Qualification (Ofqual) AND 6 Months experience in an Advanced Beauty Treatment that penetrates the skin i.e. Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Acupunture, Semi Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
We advise getting a quote and checking with your Insurance company that they are happy to insure you prior to booking this course.
You will be given access to our online learning portal to complete your pre-study theory which has been broken down into short lessons of which you can complete in your own time prior to attending your In-house practical session.
Our Goal at the end of this training, is to provide you with the skill set and training needed to provide the highest level of services to your clientele.
- Course Content Summary
By the end of this course, participants will:
Understand how skin boosters work
- Understand how skin boosters work
- Understand relevant anatomy & physiology
- Use suitable consultation techniques to identify treatment objectives
- Provide clear recommendations to clients
- Understand pre-treatment considerations
- Understand & select products, tools, and equipment to suit client treatment needs
- Communicate and behave in a professional manner
- Prepare yourself, client and working area for a skin booster treatment
- Follow health and safety working practices
- Position yourself and client correctly throughout the treatment
- Use products, tools, and equipment to suit client treatment needs
- Complete the treatment to the satisfaction of the client
- Record and evaluate the results of the treatment
- Provide suitable Aftercare advice
- Learning Option
All accredited courses use our online learning platform 'Learning Resource Hub' to deliver pre-learning material. Students are enrolled onto our platform following payment and will receive a separate e-mail with log in details to access the learning content.
This allows us to deliver much more high quality content theory, practical tutorials, demonstrations and step by steps, making you classroom ready and confident before undertaking our practical training.
Students must work through the material at their own pace and complete '100%' of the learning material prior to their in-house training day or practical session.
Access to our learning portal is granted for 6 months, access after this time can be reissued for an additional fee.
- Additional Information
Accrediting Body: IPHM
Course Cost: £499
Kit Included? No
Pre-Requisites: Qualified Nurse /Doctor/ Dermatologist
- NVQ Level 3 in Beauty therapy
• Anatomy & Physiology Level 3 Qualification (Ofqual) AND 6 Months experience in an Advanced Beauty Treatment that penetrates the skin i.e. Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Acupunture, Semi Permanent Makeup or Microblading.
Please check with your insurance prior to booking.
Certificate Type: PDF
Assessment Method: 1-2 Days Home Study & 1 day In-House